THE LEADING LUXURY TRAVEL EXHIBITION
The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bayback
Lying on the southern-most tip of China’s Hainan island, the city of Sanya is renowned for its endless seashore and unspoiled natural environment. Nestled in this lush paradise, The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay occupies an unparalleled location in a secluded area of Yalong Bay, the premiere beach area of the South China Sea. Featuring classical architectural design inspired by Beijing’s Summer Palace, The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay embodies the concept of tropical elegance. Clean lines, subtle details and traditional profiles, coupled with the use of local materials, present traditional Chinese aesthetics amid contemporary comfort and facilities.
With an opulent décor enriched by Asian influences, guests enjoy an atmosphere of absolute tranquility in 452 well-appointed guest rooms, including 17 suites and one presidential suite. All rooms feature a large private balcony; 400 thread-count linens and down comforters; a large marble-tiled bathroom with premium European bath essentials by Asprey; high definition LCD flat-panel television in the bedroom; LCD flat panel television in the bathroom; complimentary high-speed Internet; an iron and ironing board; coffee and tea making facilities; and daily tropical fruits. For those seeking heightened levels of privacy and comfort, 32 private villas offer rich interiors, individual plunge pools and professionally trained butlers - the ultimate personalized service.
Discerning palates are treated to the luxury of private in-villa dining as well as a host of distinctive dining outlets:
• Fresh 8, an interactive buffet restaurant featuring more than 300 international food items and eight show kitchens for breakfast, and an impressive Hot Pot display for dinner.
• Pearl, our signature Chinese restaurant serving traditional dishes in a contemporary design. Diners are taken on a culinary journey through China with a menu featuring Hainanese, Sichuan and Cantonese cuisines.
• Sofia, modern trattoria, serving refined Italian cuisine in an elegant environment.
• Sand, a relaxed beachside restaurant in al fresco setting with spectacular views of Yalong Bay, featuring fresh seafood and grilled meats.
• Scene, lobby lounge bar offering breathtaking views of the South China Sea, expertly crafted cocktails and the elegant Ritz-Carlton afternoon tea.
• Cube, a relaxed pool bar featuring chilled beverages and snack food.
• Scoop, our ice cream parlor, featuring 18 different flavors, plus homemade popsicles, fruit smoothies and shakes.
The Ritz-Carlton Spa is a tranquil seaside heaven, offering rejuvenation for the mind, body and spirit. This expansive retreat features 24 calming treatment rooms, six specially appointed private suites, a luxurious salon and a retail boutique. A heated outdoor saltwater pool contains numerous jets that provide an aquatic massage to improve circulation and relax the body, The Chi Studio offers yoga and Tai Chi classes; the Kinesis studio contains specially designed exercise equipment; and the Fitness Center features state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training machines.